Yoga Nidra Teacher Training, Sunday December 3, 12pm-6pm 2017
$ 141.25 CAD
Location: YogaCity Mississauga, 6509C Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 1A6 (905) 567-9642
Please register directly at YogaCity Mississauga. Price includes HST.
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Sunday December 3, 2017 12pm-6pm ** This training is open to everyone.
Cost: $125.00 + HST (141.25) payable upon registration.
Description: Yoga Nidra is the art of lucid dreaming. It is a method of activating the inherent potential we all have for remembering our soul's purpose and drawing it out of the subconscious realm. We can use Yoga Nidra to explore our layers of consciousness, plant specific goals or intentions into the deeper layers of our awareness, and break down obstacles, fears and emotions that prevent us from living out our fullest expressions of wholeness.
In this training you will learn the 8 steps of Yoga Nidra facilitation and experience them via a Master class. You will take home scripts for Yoga Nidra via MP3 files and hard copy documents. You will also learn how to set up Nidra experiences for yourself and others using astrology and moon phases that support optimal lucid dreaming times of the month and year.
$100.00 deposit payable on or before October 13, 2017
$ 100.00 CAD
Please pay $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your space. This training is limited to 10 people.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training: Next Date ** Fall 2017** 5 Sundays 10am-6pm October 22, 29, November 12, 19, 26, 2017.
Balance Due: Fall 2017 Restorative Teacher Training
$ 570.00 CAD
40 Hour Restorative Teacher Training includes large bolster, interactive training manual. All Sundays Oct. 22, 29, November 12, 19 and 26. 10am-6pm 2017
Location: Hot Yoga Stoney Creek, 186 South Service Road, Stoney Creek, ON L8E 3H6 (905) 662-9642
Fee: $670.00 + HST, Includes a Large Bolster, Interactive Training Manual + Videos, and the Practice Teaching Option.
Deadline to Register: Friday, October 13, 2017. All Registrants must pay a deposit of $100.00 to hold their spot BEFORE October 13, 2017
Installment plans are available. Please contact Charlene Rennick 905 906 4315 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
During this training, you will learn how to set up classical restorative poses using props (blankets, blocks, bolsters, sand bags and eye pillows). You will be introduced to the sciences of fascia release, ayurveda, subtle body systems, chakras, the endocrine system, tantric philosophy and shamanic practices of Earth healing. We will use all of these modalities to bring a state of ease to the mind, body and spirit.
A Sample of the Curriculum:
1. set people up using the props; modify the set-up for injuries, pregnancy and different body types
2. make props out of everyday household items
3. learn how to protect yourself as a teacher from the energy people release when they are relaxing
4. become guides for people; hold space for them so they can relax and let go of tension
5. see how ayurveda is reflected in your students and in you as a teacher
6. practice teaching people how to set themselves up with the props
7. lead meditations that alternately cool, warm, collect, expand, relax, deepen people's awareness on an energetic and collective level while they are resting in the poses
8. structure, sequence, pick music for and develop your own class
9. stimulate the parasympathetic system so that the sympathetic system lets go of flight, fright and freeze mode (in other words how to get the body to stop operating in continue stress mode)
10. explore what chakras, koshas, nadis are and how they relate to the endocrine system, glands and internal organs
You do not have to be a yoga teacher to take this training. Anyone can learn how to create restorative space. This is very useful for anyone who is, to name a few examples, a caregiver, teacher, trainer, parent, counselor, nurse, friend.
Advanced Philosophy, Meditation, Energy Awareness and Yoga Instruction
Fee: $75.00/hour (this can be private or shared between a maximum of 10 people at a time)
This training is for anyone who wishes to dive deeper into their spiritual journey of self-understanding through the spiritual practices of Bhakti yoga, Tantric philosophy and/or for yoga teachers who wish to deepen their connection to their students.