ALL TRAININGS CAN BE USED AS CECs- YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Earth Wisdom Yoga presents: Elemental Cohesion, A Study of the 5 Elements as Bodies of Wisdom
Over the course of 5 hours of content, delivered every 6.5 weeks, for the period of one year, participants will absorb and study the content at their pace. Materials are theirs to keep.
Participants will learn how the 5 elements (space, air, fire, water, and earth) are experienced as the organs of perception, as sensations and as pathways of intelligence leading to a deeper sense of embodied wholeness.
Elemental Coherence: An Embodied Study of the 5 Elements
What is Coherence?
A state of internal harmony, experienced as a state of feeling unified
What are the 5 Elements?
Space (consciousness/awareness), Air (thoughts), Fire (inspiration), Water (emotions), Earth (physical body)
What Does Embodiment Mean?
A practice that creates a concrete or perceptible feeling in your body
How Will We Do This?
Through direct teaching via Live (all calls will be recorded) calls, guided meditations, breathing techniques, mudras (hand gestures that can be felt in the body, like tiny yoga postures), a little bit of thoughtful self-reflection, and routines that change with the seasonal rhythms of the Earth
What is My Time Investment?
You will receive approximately 5 hours of material every 6 1/2 weeks. You can use the material to create a daily routine that lasts as long as you like. The program is designed to take you on a one-year journey, April 29th, 2019 through to April 27th, 2020. The material will be packaged in 6 1/2 week increments, timed to deliver to you 8 times over the wheel of the year.
How Much Will This Cost?
You may sign up for the whole year: $441.00 (SAVE $63.00)
or, for one 6 1/2 week package at a time: $63.00 per package
Deadline to Register: Monday April 22, 2019
Program Begins: Monday April 29, 2019
Register by scrolling down and submitting your payment
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will You Receive?
- 5 CEC credits per 6.5 week package
- A Live and recorded video presentation that gives you a historical idea of the element prevalent in that season. We will explore it through the lens of mythology, Ayurveda (the science of physical self-healing using the 5 elements), and archetypal wisdom
- A guided meditation to assist you with observing how the element can be experienced in your physical, mental, emotional, experiential, and consciousness body
- A video presentation of how to make and the use mudras associated with the element
- A video instruction of the breathing technique
- A PDF outline of how to create sacred space in your home for meditation with the element
- A PDF with suggestions of how to experience the element in nature
- A PDF with a few recipes that pacify, stimulate or balance the element in your body
- A PDF with ideas for self-reflection and inquiry to infuse your meditation practice or to spark your enthusiasm for journaling
- A one-time video instruction to support your finding of a comfortable mediation posture
Elemental Coherence: An Embodied Study of the 5 Elements - One Full Year
$ 441.00 CAD
This option saves you 63.00 dollars and earns you 60 Continuing Education Credits via Yoga Alliance.
Registration for One 6.5 week Elemental Coherence: An Embodied Study of the 5 Elements
$ 63.00 CAD
This option is for people who want to pay for one 6.5 week study at a time. The recommendation is to sign up for all 8 and save 63.00.
FALL RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING DATES
20 Hour Basic Restorative Teacher Training: September 29 and 30, 2018 12:30-5:30
Cost: $400.00 +HST (includes a large bolster, manual and training video)
Yoga Alliance Approved; 20 CECs
This training teaches you a basic sequence you can teach as a class or use for your own practice. You will learn the science behind the anatomical postures, some modifications, and how to facilitate holding space for yourself and others in a compassion, sensitive, and subtle manner.
Open to everyone
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario
questions? email: email@example.com
Deadline to register: September 1, 2018. non-refundable deposit $100.00 to hold your spot and purchase your bolster for you
40 Hour Advanced Restorative Teacher Training: September 29, 30 and October 27 and 28, 2018 12:30-5:30pm
Cost: $670.00 + HST (includes a large bolster, manual, and video training resource)
Prerequisite: Basic Restorative Teacher Training (if you have your basic certification, you can take the option to attend ONLY October 27 and 28)
Yoga Alliance Approved; 40 CECs
This training supplements your basic training. You will learn variations of every category of anatomical posture, modifications to accommodate injuries, conditions, and more subtle energy work to deepen your teaching skill set as well as for your own practice. The teachings from Earth Wisdom School will be used to amplify your awareness of the ebb and flow of collective, natural, and subtle energy bodies.
Open to everyone that has taken Basic Restorative Training
Deadline to register: September 1, 2018. non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario
$100.00 deposit payable on or before Oct. 15, 2018
$ 100.00 CAD
Restorative Teacher Training. Fall 2018 $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your space. This training is limited to 10 people.
Balance Due for the Advanced 20-hour training on October 27, 2018 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment plan option
$ 205.10 CAD
Balance owing on 170.00 +35.10 HST = 205.10
20-hour Restorative Teacher Training includes large bolster, online training manual. Training Dates: Oct 27, 28 2018
Balance Due for the 40-Hour Advanced Restorative Teacher Training on Sept. 28, 2018:
$ 657.10 CAD
40 Hour Advanced Restorative Yoga Teacher Training 670.00 + HST (87.10)= 757.10 Minus the 100.00 Deposit= 657.10 Please contact email@example.com for payment plan options. 100.00 non-refundable deposit required by September 1, 2018.
Installment plans are available. Please contact Charlene Rennick 905 906 4315 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
During this training, you will learn how to set up classical restorative poses using props (blankets, blocks, bolsters, sand bags and eye pillows). You will be introduced to the sciences of fascia release, ayurveda, subtle body systems, chakras, the endocrine system, tantric philosophy and shamanic practices of Earth healing. We will use all of these modalities to bring a state of ease to the mind, body and spirit.
A Sample of the Curriculum:
1. set people up using the props; modify the set-up for injuries, pregnancy and different body types
2. make props out of everyday household items
3. learn how to protect yourself as a teacher from the energy people release when they are relaxing
4. become guides for people; hold space for them so they can relax and let go of tension
5. see how ayurveda is reflected in your students and in you as a teacher
6. practice teaching people how to set themselves up with the props
7. lead meditations that alternately cool, warm, collect, expand, relax, deepen people's awareness on an energetic and collective level while they are resting in the poses
8. structure, sequence, pick music for and develop your own class
9. stimulate the parasympathetic system so that the sympathetic system lets go of flight, fright and freeze mode (in other words how to get the body to stop operating in continue stress mode)
10. explore what chakras, koshas, nadis are and how they relate to the endocrine system, glands and internal organs
You do not have to be a yoga teacher to take this training. Anyone can learn how to create restorative space. This is very useful for anyone who is, to name a few examples, a caregiver, teacher, trainer, parent, counselor, nurse, friend.
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training, Saturday, November 3, 12:-30-5:30 pm 2018
$ 169.50 CAD
5 CECs Yoga Alliance Approved Training Includes Masterclass on MP3, resources, and 2 additional scripts. Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Saturday November 3, 2018. 12:30-5:30pm ** This training is open to everyone.
Cost: $150.00 payable upon registration. Registration deadline: October 15, 2018
Contact: email@example.com to register
Description: Yoga Nidra is the art of lucid dreaming. It is a method of activating the inherent potential we all have for remembering our soul's purpose and drawing it out of the subconscious realm. We can use Yoga Nidra to explore our layers of consciousness, plant specific goals or intentions into the deeper layers of our awareness, and break down obstacles, fears and emotions that prevent us from living out our fullest expressions of wholeness.
In this training you will learn the 8 steps of Yoga Nidra facilitation and experience them via a Master class. You will take home scripts for Yoga Nidra via MP3 files and hard copy documents. You will also learn how to set up Nidra experiences for yourself and others using astrology and moon phases that support optimal lucid dreaming times of the month and year.
Advanced Philosophy, Meditation, Energy Awareness and Yoga Instruction
Fee: $75.00/hour (this can be private or shared between a maximum of 10 people at a time)
This training is for anyone who wishes to dive deeper into their spiritual journey of self-understanding through the spiritual practices of Bhakti yoga, Tantric philosophy and/or for yoga teachers who wish to deepen their connection to their students.